MAC Assets was born in 2019 to help solve the disparity of wealth creation in the US. Most private placement equity in Real Estate has been limited to the highly wealthy and the connected. We see an opportunity to help others create passive income plus generational wealth by facilitating opportunities to invest in strategic multifamily assets. You don’t have to have millions of dollars to invest and realize the value of multifamily! In fact, you only need courage to take action.
For our residents, we aim to improve living conditions, create community, and improve pride of residence for every resident. A positive living environment is a crucial step in bettering lives.
For our investors, we work every day to deliver consistent and predictable outsized returns while constantly improving key metrics, thus growing investor returns, asset value and, most importantly, investor’s trust.
Our Investment Strategy:
Purchase underperforming multifamily value-add 100+ unit B&C assets with substantial opportunity to generate short and long-term gains via capital improvements, repairs of operating deficiencies, and increases in net operating income.
Create Financial Freedom Through Multifamily
Improve our residents’ and our investors’ lives by adding value to both.
Our Company Values:
- Honesty & Transparency. Without any hesitation, equivocation, or justification. No surprises. We can all deal with change. Covid 19 has shown how resilient we are. But surprises are not ok. For residents, or for investors.
- Add Value. Be it education, bottom-line performance, or improved and clean toilets, we will always focus on adding value to our stakeholders.
- Underpromise & Overperform. Simple to say, hard to do. It’s core to trust.
- Communicate. Much like transparency, communication is the benchmark of trust and it is a given for MAC Assets that trust must be earned and re-earned every day. We do this by communicating with our investors often and openly.
- Golden Rule: Treat everyone how we want to be treated.
- Share. Knowledge, experience, time, and self.
Meet Our Founder
His real estate experience is vast–spanning over 20 years. Experience, knowledge and understanding have been gained firsthand by either currently owning or having owned multifamily units, commercial retail development, single family, vacation rental properties, second homes and custom builds.
As the owner of Colorado Realty Experts he oversees a residential real estate brokerage serving the south Denver metropolitan area. His portfolio currently includes property in the Southeast and Midwest.
Cost segregation. Bonus Depreciation. These two federal programs mean significant tax advantages. More of your earned dollar stays your dollar, not the taxman’s. If you’re a passive investor it can eliminate your taxes on your investment, and if you’re a Real Estate professional, it can offset active income! The advantages are unique to every individual, so ask questions and consult your CPA.
Housing is a base need. Economies come and go. Disruptors force change. Housing will ALWAYS be needed. Affordably priced, working class housing has a growing demand. This asset class outperforms decade in, decade out. Your portfolio value doesn’t change in one day based on a rumor in the stock market or speculation trying to predict what today’s news means.
I.D.E.A.L. = 5 Letters delivering 5 key elements of unparalleled value. Multifamily provides returns 5 ways. Income. Depreciation. Equity. Appreciation. Leverage.